I am making a plan in order to update a computer.
But only PCI-e can use the latest mother board. Moreover, low profile is major.
I was using SoundBlaster PCI now.
This is because I would like to use a Wavetable function by Rosegarden.
I would like to use a Wavetable function also by new computer. Therefore,
is it whether to choose a sound card?

1) PCI-e         and
2) low profile   and
3) wavetable

Is there any sound card which fills the above?

oota