I've finally worked out how to use two keyboards recording to two different
tracks with two different voices at the same time, but through one instance of
Rosegarden and with sounds from one of yoshimi. Also I have a new instrument
sound, that I call Solo.

So now I can freely record a genuine two handed improv, hearing as I play
exactly the same as it will playback. Up to now I've had to record to a single
sound, then split out the left hand.

So, here we are with my first free-form tune played exactly as I felt the notes
coming.

Now, do I do anything with it or leave it alone?

http://soundcloud.com/soft-sounds/solo/download

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk