I setup jack, qsynth and rosegarden according to the instructions in the
Fedora Musician's Guide. In qjackctl, on the ALSA tab, rosegarden output is
connected to 20:USB Midi input. However, in rosegarden, if I send midi
output through 20 USB midi, I can only hear the midi keyboard. But if I send
midi playback through 129 Synth input port, I can hear both the metronome
and what I play on the midi keyboard. I would like to hear both through USB
midi.

Fedora 17 with Project CCRMA
Rosegarden 12.04
Yamaha P95 keyboard with MIDI