Hi Al,

many thanks for your prompt response. Actually, I'm not too much
experienced with the behind-the-scenes part of MIDI. I'd obviously do
any troubleshooting on my own without disturbing you guys - in fact I
tried everything I was aware of and summarized it to you. But now I
don't know how to go forward, that's why I'm turning to you.

> Is the CLP970 receiving MIDI data on channel 10 but is just not
> producing sound, or is no MIDI data being sent to it??
> Are there any CC07 values being sent to it?

Could you please advice me how to monitor or "debug" the MIDI channels,
incl. CC07 values being sent?

Many thanks again,

Bye Joe Gurzo