Thanks for your reply,

Le 01/04/2013 01:41, D. Michael McIntyre a écrit :
[...]
>> My question is to know if there could be a way to recover my recording ?
>> I saw that there is an autosave option in Preferences box. Do this apply
>> to recording that aren't yet saved ? In this case where could be found
>> these autosave ?
>
> If you had the option turned on, there may be hope.
>
> If the file had never been saved, you won't get the "An autosaved
> version was found" dialog, so you have to go dig it out manually.  If it
> exists, it will be in ~/.local/share/rosegarden/autosave with a
> completely meaningless, random filename.  I suggest looking at the time
> and date stamps to try to figure out which one of these is your
> recording.  For example:
[...]

This option was selected on "each 5 minutes". I just look into this
directory but unfortunatelly i only found old backups. Moreover i did a
separate check; this autosave function doesn't seems to work while
recording (so i guess this is only usefull when editing a track).

> As to the greater bug in question, as always, the very latest release of
> Rosegarden is always the best place to start.  That's 13.02 in this
> case.  Maybe we all got lucky and that bug went away with some of the
> latest fixes that went out.

Yep, that's the first time i'm experiencing such a bug with rosegarden,
so until now i used to use the default version from Debian repository.
Now i installed and i will work 12.12.25 from experimental, and i will
try to come back when a fresher version will be available in Debian to
report the bug if still present.
I did a new "long" (15 min) recording with 12.12.25; no crash but the
interface freeze during many seconds when stopping the recording (maybe
this is only due to very verbose output, as i'm launching rosegarden
from a console).

By the way, if someone could suggest me a simple/light midi recorder
(Jack compatible) to do a parallel backup recording, i would very
appreciate.

Have a nice day,

Manu