Hi All,

Before Thorn came out, Rosegarden used to create a backup file. I have had
students accidentally delete their segment and then unwittingly save those
changes thus creating an empty file. That backup file often saved students
accidental changes.

In versions since Thorn, is there a backup file still created? If so, where
is it kept? I have 2 student composers who accidentally deleted the melody
from their composition. It would be great if I can recover somehow.

Thanks.

Dave