Hi Mike

You can look on gmane.org which has both the developer and user lists. You
can look on their web interfaces but you could also use a news reader such
as Pan or Thunderbirds news reader to read and search the lists.

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.audio.rosegarden.devel

or

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.audio.rosegarden.user

has some directions on how you can use gmane to read (and search) the lists
using different methods.

Hope this is helpful.

Cheers

Shelagh