On 10/23/2013 02:48 PM, LCWyche wrote:

> assume prior knowledge. So far I have a folder with all the files but cannot
> get an install from there. A step by step guide for beginners would be much
> appreciated.

As long as you have one version of Rosegarden installed through your
package management system, there is no need to install any versions you
compile from source.  Just run them out of the build directory with
./rosegarden and don't worry about installing anything.  The install
files rarely change, and aren't critical.
--
D. Michael McIntyre