On Fri, 1 Nov 2013, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

On Fri, 1 Nov 2013, Darcy Kahle wrote:

Thanks.  As for the Normalize, I am running Centos,
not Kubuntu, and that is not on my system.  I would have to find it's source and build it.

On Fedora I have installed normalize from the rpmfusion-free repositories. I think rpmfusion repositories can be installed on CentOS also?
Then you can just do "yum install normalize".

Go to:

        http://rpmfusion.org/Configuration/

- install rpmfusion repositories for CentOS/RHEL
- yum install normalize, or use your package manager gui.

--

MT