>> I also agree that last folder saved should be default.  But I have no way
>> to back up my words with work.   Yes would be my vote.   And same vote, if
>> possible, for implementing this feature for loading sf2.

There seems to be wide agreement that nobody really likes my idea very
much.  Strange that it took three years for this to come to the surface.

I'll change it one of these days.

> Let's be opportunistic & just put in on the waitlist if ever work in that
> area gets otherwise done. My vote is to have the freakin' folder default to
> the last folder 'used' where loading OR saving took place. I mean if I open a
> file from A then I will most likely want to save it in he same place ...until
> I start working another piece in another folder. Maybe the only thing that
> needs to be done is to write out the dual option. I don't program so I've got
> it easy! I know ZynAddSubFX is a PITA becasue it don't remember diddley squat
> and I always have to start rolling the path from user home all the way to
> some partition on some drive that may be under the neighbour's piano :-(

I agree ZynAddSubFx is extremely annoying that way.  I also dislike the
way it always asks "are you sure" when you close it, even if you did
absolutely nothing.

--
D. Michael McIntyre