Hi,
I just downloaded v13.10 and now have all of the libraries, etc. My os is Scientific Linux 6.4. At the make install stage, I believe that I'm getting to the very last step and I get:
/usr/local/lib: file not recognized: Is a directory
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [rosegarden] Error 1

I find this extremely odd because I have /usr/local/lib and I'm building this as root. I've
also made sure that it's in my LD_LIBRARY_PATH (just in case).

Is there something else that I need to do?
Many thanks,
Pierrick

--
"Whether you think you can or think you can't, either way, you are correct" -- Henry Ford
*Pierrick Hanlet*