Hello

I'd like to use an external pedal to control Rosegarden in MIDI. What I'd
precisely want to do is, when I push on the pedal, have Rosegarden stop playing
and go to a predefinite measure and wait, then when I push again on the pedal,
Rosegarden restarts playing, then when I push again on the pedal, Rosegarden
stops playing and go to a predefinite measure and wait, and so on...
I want this because I play piano and I use Rosegarden as the orchestra.
Sometimes the orchestra doesn't play and the piano plays alone, then come back.

I found this page on the external control midi surfaces
http://rosegardenmusic.com/wiki/doc:controleditordialog-enhttp://
but as far as I know i don't an answer to my question.

Is it possible?

Thank you so much