I'm trying to figure out rosegarden. Found out how to enter notes, and get
play back using fluidsynth working. Rosegarden looks like an awesome tool.

I've typeset a very small demo piece, and it looks fine in rosegarden:
http://ubuntuone.com/4QywXvNkRRpR68Bqo9OTMr
but when I print preview it using lilypond, it's all messed up:
http://ubuntuone.com/56wuiyhkdeertFzVqS6Cjo
I checked the version of lilypond installed and the version in the
rosegarden print preview dialog. Both are 2.14. What could I be doing wrong?

This is on Ubuntu linux with kxstudio.

Rosegarden is version 13.10

Thanks in advance,
/Jacob.