On Sun, 13 Jul 2014 08:59:53 +0200
Lorenzo Sutton <lorenzofsut...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it possible. E.g. I have a piece and a set of (many) tempo changes,
> and tempo remps.. I'd like to shift the whole piece 1 bar forward
> otherwise the beginning is 'choppy' with the synth used.
>
> Lorenzo.

Yes, you 'select all' CTRL-A in the main matrix window then do a sideways drag
with the mouse over any of the highlighted tracks and it will move the lot.

I do this quite often, but being a belt-and-braces guy, I always make sure I
have a saved copy first ... just in case  :)

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk