Hi guys,

I'm trying to use the chord names defined here.

http://www.rosegardenmusic.com/tutorials/supplemental/chordnames/

in rosegarden Version 13.06 Qt version: 4.8.4 Build key: c672d106a8

with lilypond 2.16.2

However, every time I try to enter a B-flat ("bes:") the print preview
fails with this error message.

"Ran lilypond successfully, but it terminated with errors."

Questons

1. Am I spelling this chord wrong somehow?

2. How can I see the output from lilypond for hints at what I'm doing wrong?

I've run rosegarden from the command line, but the error output from
lilypond doesn't seem to go to the terminal with rosegarden's output.

I'm attaching an example file.

Thanks,

Bradford