In matrix editor, select the note, or several notes, whose pitch you
want to change. Then just use the keyboard up arrow or down arrow to
shift the pitch up or down. Same method works in the notation editor.

Or have I missed something here ?

Regards,

JohnC

John Craick, ITFactotum, + (613) 9729 7712, 0468 300 708,
johncra...@hotmail.com