On Sun, 21 Dec 2014 07:13:03 -0500
"D. Michael McIntyre" <rosegarden.trumpe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's interesting that you know so many high tech rednecks.

Quite a few that I know are into some form of highly physical
recreational activity.

One is into white water canoeing. Another is a mountaineer. One plays
squash. Then there's the off-road cyclist. Never happier than when his covered
in mud from head to toe.

Me... I prefer a quieter life!

--
Will J Godfrey