Hi all,

I tried searching for this but 'rosegarden first monitor' and similar
keywords pick up lots of noise.

So essentially I have a second screen attached to my laptop and
configured (from XFCE Display management utility) to extend to the right
of the laptop screen.
The two have a different resolution (not sure this is relevant). The
laptop screen is configured to be the 'primary display'.
When the screen is attached rosegarden (with its main window) will
always start on the second screen and maximised.

I've noticed that for other applications the behaviour is to start
wherever the mouse is - keep in mind I start most applications via gmrun
connected to a shortcut which also shows up where the mouse pointer is).

So... Is there a way to force rosegarden to always start in the main
screen? Or at least on the one with 'focus'?

Thanks.
Lorenzo.