Hi Guys,

I have an existing composition in Rosegarden.  I've created a few other
parts in other software that now exist as MIDI files.  How do I import
those tracks (as extra tracks) into the existing composition in
Rosegarden?

I know I could brute force it by playing the new MIDI material on one
player and recording the MIDI input on Rosegarden.  That, however, is very
kludgy.  I vaguely recall there is a better way.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Rich