On 04/29/2016 11:50 AM, WMID wrote:

> Hi to all, In UbuntuStudio 15.10 when insert an audio segment all
> working fine.  The format that I use is wav 16 bits and 44100, but in
> UbuntuStudio 16.04 not working, I don't understand why

This happens when audio conversion fails.  Why is audio conversion
failing?  There are so many possible reasons, all I can do is speculate.

The easy way to go forward is for me to upgrade my old Ubuntu LTS to the
new one, and break things for myself.  I will do that soon, but not
before next weekend at the earliest.

I appreciate everyone's patience.