On 12/04/2016 09:26 PM, D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
> I used Rosegarden to make a notation cheat sheet for this one.  All the
> audio was recorded and diddled in REAPER.  The Over-Educated Trucker
> Blues is my current high water mark as an artist, my chef d'oeuvre.  I
> play bass, drums, rhythm guitar, lead guitar, trumpet, and I sing the
> story of my life in this one.
>
> https://youtu.be/JV2tBDKbIoU

That is a true blues song, rooted in the blues of your life.

I like the sound. It's real vs the slick kinda stuff a lot of people put
out.

Is that your own personal studio setup? One awesome drumset! Accompanied
with the coolest looking beard and 'stache. You're certainly the best
looking trucker I've ever seen.

I tweeted the link, who knows, maybe my small collection of followers
will tweet it on and you'll go viral and sign record contracts and
become rich and famous. Of course, then you can't have the blues
anymore, so you'll have to subsist on guest appearances on Lady Gaga albums.

;)

--
David W. Jones
gn...@hawaii.rr.com