Hi.

I'm using Manjaro Linux, regularly updated, with KDE 5 (Plasma 5) and
Roegarden 16.06-2. However in notation editor I'm not being able to open
any ruler. If I open a notation segment and then click click on the button
"Add Control Ruler" and choose any of the rulers not one of them appears. I
can try the same using the menu View / Rulers / Add Control Rulers and
choose one of the rulers that nothing appears.

I used the first compilation of Rosegarden 16.06 in PCLinuxOS and didn't
have the same problem. (I had a lot of issues with audio apps in pclos but
this one.)

So, is it some issue specific to Manjaro or KDE 5 or is it a new bug of the
new compilations of Rosegarden?

Can you help me with this situation, please?
Thank you very much.