Hi folks,

I'm trying to get familiar with Rosegarden but can't figure out a few things. If someone can help out that would be great! I'm running 17.04 on Linux Mint - built from source.

1. MIDI clock sending - I turned it on in the MIDI Sync panel but no clock ticks are sent during playback. I could find no mention of this in the manual.

2. WAV file location - I would like to keep WAV files with my project somehow but they go into the $HOME/rosegarden directory. How can I change this?

3. Themes? I like the simple UI, but the colours are a bit bright for my dark studio. Is there a pref file I can modify to tone things down a bit?

So far I really love this program... the notation editor and strong support for hardware MIDI are awesome!

Cheers,

Andrew