Le mardi 5 septembre 2017, 18:42:22 CEST Karl a écrit :
> How is it possible to extend this Preset-List with more Intruments?

The instruments are defined in the file data/presets/presets-editable.conf of
the source tree. The format is explained at the beginning of the file.

To add new instruments, you have to modify this file, run the regenerate-
presets script (see data/presets/README) then compile RG.

If you send me data about these instruments I'll be happy to add them.

Yves