On 06/06/2018 04:54 PM, Ted Felix wrote:
On 06/06/2018 07:25 PM, David W. Jones wrote:
Would make working with them much easier. When I set up a patch (one of the included ones) in Yoshimi, RG seems to set it back to YoshimI's default patch.

  A yoshimi.rgd comes with rg.  It's been there for a while now.  Since version 16.06.  Worst case you can always grab it from sourceforge directly:

https://sourceforge.net/p/rosegarden/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/rosegarden/data/library/yoshimi.rgd?format=raw

Thanks, I found it there. Unfortunately, importing it for a new Yoshimi device lead to a segmentation fault from RG when I clicked ok. Will try again after compiling v18 to see if that fixes things.

--
David W. Jones
http://dancingtreefrog.com