On 07/18/2018 10:24 AM, Michael Gerdau wrote:
I would announce the end of Qt4 support now as that's effectively what's
happening. Together with a note stating that it is likely to continue to work
for some time to come it should give all parties concerned a long enough grace
period.

Yeah, I think I'll do the official announcement next. And my next commit will probably break Qt4. It would be easy to fix if someone really wanted us to support Qt4, so I think I can deal with any complaints if they come up.

Ted.