As of today, Rosegarden will no longer support Qt4. [r15334] will be the last commit to support Qt4. Qt5 will be required from now on.

If anyone has issues with this, we can go back and restore Qt4 support fairly easily for a while. cmake support for Qt4 will be maintained for a while, but the build will fail if all you have installed is Qt4.

  Qt4 itself has been unsupported since 2015.  It's time to move on.

Translators: Please upgrade your toolchains to Qt5 so that we can drop Qt4 altogether. If you have both installed, you can force Qt5 for each tool you run at the command line by prefixing with QT_SELECT=qt5:

$ QT_SELECT=qt5 linguist

Ted.