H.
Other midi programs work well (timidity and linthesia), but as soon as I
run Rosegarden, all sound disappears from my computer and as soon as I quit
form Rosegarden, the computer sound appears again.

In the "Manage MIDI Devices" timidity appears but produces no sound. My
eletric piano also appears and if I configure Rosegarder to sound through
the piano, then it works.

Filipe

El mar., 24 jul. 2018 a las 20:07, Ted Felix (<t...@tedfelix.com>) escribió:

> On 07/24/2018 05:41 PM, Filipe de Moraes Paiva wrote:
> > How do I get sound from Rosegarden?
>
>    You can try my Linux MIDI tutorial:
>
> http://tedfelix.com/linux/linux-midi.html
>
>    But if you already know how to get MIDI to work with Linux, then you
> probably just need to go to Studio > Manage MIDI Devices and configure
> your setup there.
>
> Ted.

Prof. Filipe de Moraes Paiva, *filipe_pa...@cp2.g12.br
<filipe_pa...@cp2.g12.br>*
GTECEM - Grupo de Pesquisa "Tecnologias para Educação Musical''
<http://www.educamusicacp2.com.br/>
Departamento de Física, Colégio Pedro II - Campus Humaitá II
Kurso de pandero en *Esperanto*: geocities
<http://www.geocities.ws/p/r/prof-fmpaiva/arkivo> , Kanade
<http://www.intellectualarchive.com/getfile.php?file=iKeK1JDID2C&orig_file=panderomaneideopiede20120614.pdf>

Tuta Monda Scienca Historio Esperante
<https://groups.google.com/group/tuta-monda-scienca-historio-esperante>