The last few messages I've sent to the list have been bounced, with some spam-blocking service I've never heard of saying that my mail server (one of the vaunted Spectrum/RR servers) has been reported for sending mail to a spam trap.

I checked the spam-blocking service, which says the server would be unblocked in a week. That was 2 weeks ago. And apparently the only "unblocking" options are have the server administrator contact them, pay $110 for an expedited unblock in 3 days service, or for the server to go a week without sending spam.

Anyway, let's see if this message goes, and I'll go from there.

Merging Time Warner Cable and Charter into Spectrum certainly hasn't done anything to improve their historically-poor service.

--
David W. Jones
http://dancingtreefrog.com