On 12/12/18 6:43 PM, Ted Felix wrote:
The Rosegarden team is proud to announce the release of version 18.12 of
Rosegarden, a MIDI sequencer that features a rich understanding of music
notation along with basic support for digital audio.
Highlights of 18.12 include cleanup and migration to newer technologies
(Qt5 and C++11).
* Fixed stuck notes on matrix editor (r15283)
* Fixed some double-gzipped .rgd file (r15344, r15345)
* Removed support for Qt4 (r15347)
* Improved support for HiDPI displays (r15349, r15352)
* Fixed crash when loading composition (r15355)
* cmake 3.1 or above is now required (r15357)
* Migrate to C++11 (r15361)
* Use QLockFile for the document lock file, reducing leftover lock
file warnings (r15373)
* Fixed --nosound to not create AlsaDriver. This makes gdb usable.
* Show pointer position on new staff when clicking on a different
* Fixed wrong warning about "lyric" text type during export. (r15392)
* Fixed some range checks in SequencerDataBlock (r15402)
Other people who contributed to Rosegarden development:
* Daniel Glöckner
Thanks, Daniel and Ted!
Just curious. I used the SVN line from the website, compiled, and the
newly-built Rosegarden reports version 19.06?
David W. Jones
authenticity, honesty, community
Rosegarden-user mailing list
Rosegardenemail@example.com - use the link below to unsubscribe