On 14/03/19 06:22, Ted Felix wrote:
  I've got a graphic designer working on a new logo for us.  Here's one of her ideas.  Let me know what you all think.

Cool!

   https://www.rosegardenmusic.com/wiki/rosegarden_logo

Looks good... I guess a 'square' concept, i.e. without the text which would be used for icons etc. would be useful ;)

About the colour.. wondering if some reference to the old logo (yellow, orange tones) could remain. I always liked (and became accustomed) to these 'warm' colour combinations in Rosegarden - but that's just my personal taste and I understand that many designers prefer monochrome logos designs these days :)

Lorenzo.