On August 14, 2019 12:48:12 AM HST, Arnaldo Pirrone <it9...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>It would be great if we had the play/stop transport shortcut key on
>space
>instead of CTRL+ENTER, and the rec button on CTRL+R, or just R to start
>recording when the transport is rolling. Can it be done?

Don't know.

>Also, it would just be great if the default double click action on
>tracks
>opens the piano roll/matrix editor by default instead of the sheet.

No, that would be awful. I hate the piano roll/matrix editor.

>Have you ever considered changing this?

I think the sheet vs piano roll editor is controlled via a preference setting.
Don't know about the space vs ctrl+enter or record button.

---
David W. Jones
http://dancingtreefrog.com

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.