I realized my reply didn't make it to the group, here's a copy.

Justin AKA Demonc Sweaters
youtube.com/demonicsweaters
demonicsweaters.com
On Mon, Sep 2, 2019 at 7:32 PM, Demonic Sweaters <demonicsweat...@gmail.com> wrote:

I suppose you could have them on two tracks, but that wouldn't really display it correctly. Very few softwares actually display drum notation correctly. Musescore is one of the few that do. You can create score where the hands are beamed, but the kick is on a separate voice, but on the same staff. I've attached a pic example. In this example the hi hat is the x eighth notes and the snare is on the C position, with the kick drum on the F.

Justin AKA Demonic Sweaters
demonicsweaters.com
youtube.com/demonicsweaters