I should that I'm a fairly indifferent keyboardist. I have to do multiple
takes of a phrase to get it consistent. But rosegarden high resolution
recording makes it that much harder. I'm just not intending to play 32th
note value rests or double dotted sixteenth notes. Just trying to enter
what's in my head. Michael, I don't have anything current but I'll get a
couple phrases to you. I've been doing a lot of off computer (guitar based)
song writing and I thought it might be cool to supply lead sheets instead
of just chords. Then I started to look for quantizing software other than
Rosegarden because I've had problems with quantizing in RG in the past. But
I actually can't find any other open source project that even tries to do
what I need.