Your post showed up. Let's see if you get my reply!

On 12/4/20 9:00 AM, Andrew S wrote:

What is the timeOffset parameter for?

I spent a little time poking around, and I'm not sure. The code is supposed to set a timeOffset unless the time being compared is exactly equal to absoluteTime. I went down the rabbit hole a little way without finding any example of when or how this is actually invoked. I'm pretty rusty on the code.

There is more depth to this digging than I am willing to do unless you have a more pressing reason than simple curiosity. Nobody has touched the relevant code in a long, long time, and it probably works as designed. Whoever designed it probably forgot what this was for 10 years ago.
--
D. Michael McIntyre