Hi,

I'm struggling to understand the instructions on importing a soundfont into Rosegarden. The Rosegarden Handbook says this is achievable (instead of importing an rgd file).

What I'm, exactly, trying to achieve is to replace the Programs in the Instrument Parameter List to those in the Guitars-Universal-V1.5.sf2.

I've tried using the Studio > Manage MIDI Devices Dialog to Import but am only getting three voices as a result (there are many, many in the soundfont).

I'm using QSynth and have tried loading this soundfont in there but this changes nothing in Rosegarden.

OK, apologies in advance for the newbie nature of the post.

Mike