Hi David!

You compiled the code from the "Code (git)" tab which is already tagged for the
next version which will be 21.12.
If you download the code from "Files" tab you'll get the 21.06 tagged version.
======
You always can open the file "CMakeLists.txt" in the main directory to change
the version's name to whatever you like :-)

Greetings, Michael

Hmm, I had RG 21.12 installed for testing. After removing RG, deleting
my old RG GIT tree and regetting the files, I compiled (no problem) and
did a make install ... Now when I start RG, it announces itself as
21.12. So is the 21.06 version number below wrong or am I doing
something wrong?

Thanks.