The "qttools5-dev" package has the Qt5LinguistTools stuff for cmake. You might also need the following:

qttools5-dev-tools
qtchooser

Ted.

On 6/19/21 1:26 PM, Will Godfrey wrote:
I'm running devuan beowulf on this (same as all of my other machines), but
following the new build instructions, when trying to fetch build-deps I get the
error:
E: Unable to find a source package for rosegarden

This doesn't happen on my other machines.

So I fell back to picking out the dependencies and installing them. However I
got caught with the one that *always* seems to be an issue :(

Qt5LinguistTools

There seems to be no clue as to which package this is actually in, and I don't
have enough space to try the scattergun approach of loading the whole of qt to
get it.

Where EXACTLY is it?