On Mon, 19 Jul 2021 19:17:10 -0400
Ted Felix <t...@tedfelix.com> wrote:

>On 7/19/21 5:06 PM, Will Godfrey wrote:
>> The other more nuanced one would be to change the Alert popup to a Choice one
>> where you can elect to override this. It would be *much* simpler than hunting
>> down a dot file.
>
>   That shouldn't be too hard to add along with a dire warning of some
>sort to avoid blame.  I'll add to the todo.
>
>Ted.

Any progress?
It's quite important for the YoshimiPi units I build occasionally. Rosegarden
works well in these (takes ages to build), but as the unit is designed to be
highly portable, people *will* just shut down without closing all the
individual bits, and only Rosegarden has a problem with this.

--
Will J Godfrey
https://willgodfrey.bandcamp.com/