On 1/1/22 3:45 PM, Kevin Cole wrote:
1. Is there already a PSR-220 file somewhere? If so, where?

No. However, Yamaha uses their own standards that are pretty much the same across a lot of their keyboards (especially the PSRs). So, you can probably look at all the existing .rgd files for Yamaha/PSR and find one that is closest and use it for your starting point.

2. If not, is there a good description of how to create one? Looking
at a gunzipped Yamaha-PSR-E223-YPT-220.rgd, it looks like there's an
awful lot of info that I'm not certain how to collect.

It's all in the manual for your keyboard. Yamaha is really good about providing all the details.

https://usa.yamaha.com/files/download/other_assets/1/317541/PSR230E.pdf

The voice list (which is the part that tends to be most different from one keyboard to the next) is on page 42.

If you have any questions about specific sections of the .rgd files, just ask.

  Post the file when you are done and we'll get it into our collection.

Ted.