On 2022-04-27 09:05:43 AM, Kevin Cole wrote:
On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 11:33 AM Mike Witt <msg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just curious if anyone here is using a Focusrite Solo, and what your
> experience has been.

I am using its close cousin, the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

https://focusrite.com/en/usb-audio-interface/scarlett/scarlett-2i2

I'm not the most sophisticated or serious user. In fact, I need to get
back to doing more. But it's worked great for me, in my limited use.

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for responding. I'm not particularly sophisticated either,
and I frequently have trouble getting these things to work.
I looked at the Solo and the 2i2 online and I actually couldn't
see what the difference was between them.

I'm assuming that the Focusrite plugs into the computer via
USB, is that what you're doing?

If you have any other comments on how you hook it up or use
it lemme know (sounds like you might not have used it in a while).

Anyway, thanks!