On Tue, 14 Jun 2022 13:17:06 -0400
krsg...@trixtar.org wrote:

> Seen the video and read some pro comments about Yoshimi which I have never
> used before. For the sake of experience I want to load both of them to use
> with rosegarden. Is there anything that says one cannot be used concurrently
> with the other as well as with hydrogen, and qsynth/fluidsynth to name just
> two?  I've started working on an ab-initio doc surrounding but not limited to
> RG (did another a long time ago that's gone obsolete, it was about some usb
> interface). What are the practically significant differences between them?
> This project could take the rest of the year seeing that I have a million
> other things to do  :-(
>
> ciao

https://tinyurl.com/4xtzhsm9

PLEASE, any CONSTRUCTIVE suggestion is welcome, one per exercise # so that I
don't get even more confused than I already is

--
"The saddest sight, next to a battlefield lost, is a battlefield won"
(actually: "Nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle