Sounds like your security settings aren't configured to let you run fluidsynth. See the "audio group" section of my Linux MIDI page:

http://www.tedfelix.com/linux/linux-midi.html#audio-group

Ted.

On 6/25/22 3:54 AM, Mario Moles wrote:
Hi!

 From the terminal:

"rosegarden
Cannot lock down 107341340 byte memory area (Impossibile allocare memoria)
Cannot use real-time scheduling (RR/90) (1: Operazione non permessa)
JackClient::AcquireSelfRealTime error
[AlsaDriver] setCurrentTimer(): WARNING: using system timer with only  300 Hz resolution! WARNING: DSSIPluginFactory::discoverPlugin: couldn't dlopen /usr/lib/dssi/fluidsynth-dssi.so - libfluidsynth.so.1: impossibile aprire il file oggetto condiviso: File o
directory non esistente"

libfluidsynth.so.1 but I have libfluidsynth.so.3

rosegarden crash!