Ok. I just meant is the event editor the right place to add better NRPN support (as opposed to matrix or notation). Sounds like the event editor is indeed where you expect it.

I think we should also think about more complete Bank Select and Program Change support in the event editor. That's pretty annoying as well from what I remember. Someone was complaining about that a while ago.

Anyway, I'll move your info to the feature request and move it up in my todo list.

Ted.