Adjunct - some of these packages contain multiple effects so I now have access to some

100 or so - many of which I have no idea what they do 🙁

On 05/02/2023 12:01 pm, chuck elliot wrote:
Thanks for the pointers Lorenzo and Ted,

I am on Fedora so the Archlinux packages are not applicable however is started

me digging around on those package names and I discovered an rpm package

called 'ladspa-rev-plugin' which turned out to contain the g2reverb object you mentioned.

Once installed, rosegarden found it (on restart) and it is awesome. Added to that I also

found about 15 other ladspa plugin packages including the vocoder (titled "ladspa-auto-talent-plugin"  😂)

that I had tried before.

So as far as I can tell, ladspa plugins are provided as distro packages and they just have to be installed and RG will

find them. Happy days. My cup runeth over.

Thanks again for your input.