On 18/02/2022 10:54, Nathalie Trenaman wrote:
Hi Nick,

On 18 Feb 2022, at 09:53, Nick Hilliard <n...@foobar.org> wrote:

Hank Nussbacher wrote on 18/02/2022 07:39:
We are working with large network providers and registrars on mitigating the
vulnerabilities in RPKI deployments.

Has anyone from the RIPE NCC been in contact with this group?

Nick

No, we haven’t. This also sparked our curiosity, so we’re trying to contact
them.

Haya posted on her Linkedin posting (3 hours ago) "RIPE NCC is on our list" in response to Ivo Dijkhuis asking "Dear Haya, we would certainly appreciate an invitation to that workshop."

So I guess RIPE NCC needs to find out who within the NCC has been getting Haya's emails.

Regards,
Hank

Kind regards,
Nathalie Trenaman