Daniel Rall wrote:
I was hoping that 1.2 b1 would end up being the final release, but a co-worker (Jack Repenning) led me to a fairly serious leakage of the count of Worker objects used by XmlRpcServer. (I've committed fixes for this to the HEAD and XMLRPC_1_2_BRANCH.)

In light of this significant stability change, I'd like to formerly release 1.2 b2 (which I've created a tag for), which will hopefull end up tagged as the final release in the 1.2 series. Committers, may I have your votes please:

[X] Yes, please proceed with the release (+1).
[ ] Don't have an opinion or won't block the release (+0)