Hi, John,

John Tobey wrote:

I have written a few XML-RPC methods and can call them via WebServer.
I started writing JUnit tests for my methods and soon found myself
writing a client stub for each method.  It occurred to me that the
stubs might be useful in contexts other than just testing.  I realized
that the stub generation might be automated with a little
java.lang.reflect code yet to be written, assuming that I group my
method signatures in a Java interface.

for generating the stub classes, you might prefer a generated proxy rather than a proxy based on reflection. See

    http://ws.apache.org/jaxme/js/patterns/proxy.html

Jochen