At 9:00 AM +0200 6/30/04, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
Daniel L. Rall wrote:
+1 on committing this patch to CVS HEAD (only).

Why not better using the XsDateTimeFormat from ws-jaxme?

I'll be the first to admit this is probably not the best solution, as a matter of fact, I noted this in the comment I sent with the patch. But at the time I created this back in April, I needed a working solution immediately, and I didn't know about XsDateTimeFormat.
--

Steve

"Always ... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is
better. And twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad. And too
much is never enough except when it's just about right."
                        -- The Tick