Hello,

I was looking on this list for discussions about integrating
commons-httpclient. The last mail I have found was written
in Oct 2002. I also looked at the xref for 2.0-a1 an did
not see anything about commons-httpclient there.

Is the integration of commons-httpclient still planned
(if it is not even finished, in case I overlooked something)?

If it is planned, is somebody working on it?

If not, are there reasons for dropping the idea?

I like the suggestion previously discussed on the list of making
XmlRpcClient an interface and offering an implementation that
uses commons-httpclient next to the two existing implementations.

Thanks,

Sven